Get the lyrics to the song: The Essence by P.O.B. at LyricsKeeper.com.
|The Essence Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For The Essence By P.O.B.?
Baby, sweet baby, you're my drug
Come on and let me taste your stuff
Baby, sweet baby, bring me your gift
What surprise you gonna hit me with
I am waiting here for more
I am waiting by your door
I am waiting on your back steps
I am waiting in my car
I am waiting at this bar
I am waiting for your essence
Baby, sweet baby, whisper my name
Shoot your love into my vein
Baby, sweet baby, kiss me hard
Make me wonder who's in charge
Baby, sweet baby, I want to feel your breath
Even though you like to flirt with death
Baby, sweet baby, can't get enough
Please come find me and help me get fucked up
Who Wrote The Essence By P.O.B.?
Mark Stephen Gardener, Sam Williams, Hari Teah, Laurence John Colbert, Jason King, Lucinda Williams
What's The Duration Of The The Essence By P.O.B.?
The duration of The Essence is 7:22 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Habeas Corpus: Peace Sells What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"?…
- Randall Ames: The Little Drummer Boy Come, they told me pa-rum pum pum pum…
- Keith Johnson & the Spiritual Voices: Hide Behind the Mountain Chorus…
- Spitvalves: Float I jump off go off…
- Rocafil Jazz: Sweet Mother Sweet mother I no go forget you…