Passion - Marvelous Light Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: Marvelous Light by Passion at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Marvelous Light Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Marvelous Light By Passion?
I once was fatherless,
a stranger with no hope;
Your kindness wakened me,
Awakened me, from my sleep
Your love it beckons deeply,
a call to come and die.
By grace now I will come
And take this life, take Your life.
Sin has lost it's power,
death has lost it's sting.
From the grave You've risen
Into marvelous light I'm running,
Out of darkness, out of shame.
By the cross you are the truth,
You are the life, you are the way
My dead heart now is beating,
My deepest stains now clean.
Your breath fills up my lungs.
Now I'm free. Now I'm free!
Lift my hands and spin around,
See the light that I have found.
Oh the marvelous light
Lift my hands and spin
See the light within
Who Wrote Marvelous Light By Passion?
Steve J. Hindalong
What's The Duration Of The Marvelous Light By Passion?
The duration of Marvelous Light is 5:51 minutes and seconds.
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Malice Mizer: S-Conscious Why can't you understand?…
- Kevin Saunderson: Big Fun We don't really need a crowd to have a party…
- Christopher S.: Star I like the way she dances…
- Lewis Ross: His Eye Is on the Sparrow Why should I feel discouraged?…
- Catchers: Come Around My life was black and white until you came around…