Pat Boone - Heartaches Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: Heartaches by Pat Boone at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Heartaches By Pat Boone?
My loving you meant only heartaches
Your kiss was such a sacred thing to me
I can't believe it's just a burning memory
What does it matter how my heart breaks?
I should be happy with someone new
But my heart aches for you
Who Wrote Heartaches By Pat Boone?
Al Hoffman, John Klenner
What's The Duration Of The Heartaches By Pat Boone?
The duration of Heartaches is 2:12 minutes and seconds.
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Xpansions '95: Move Your Body Lady, would you lay?…
- Swinging Ladies: Caravan Night and stars above that shine so bright…
- Duke Garwood: Coldblooded Shoot me down and find the pieces we all left behind…
- Jamie Jones: Hungry for the Power [Jamie Jones Ridge Street Remix] I'm hungry for the power…
- Bob & Gene: If This World Were Mine... If this world were mine, I'd place at your feet…