Pat Boone - The Wind Cries Mary Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: The Wind Cries Mary by Pat Boone at LyricsKeeper.com.
The Wind Cries Mary
|The Wind Cries Mary Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For The Wind Cries Mary By Pat Boone?
After all jacks are in their boxes
And the clowns have all gone to bed
You can hear happiness staggering on down the street
Footprints dressed in red
And the wind whispers Mary
A broom is drearily sweeping
Up the broken pieces of yesterday's life
Somewhere a queen is weeping
Somewhere a king has no wife
And the wind, it cries Mary
The traffic lights they turn a blue tomorrow
And shine their emptiness down on my bed
The tiny island sags downstream
'Cause the life that they lived is dead
And the wind screams Mary
Will the wind ever remember?
The names it has blown in the past
And with its crutch, its old age and its wisdom
It whispers "no, this will be the last"
And the wind cries Mary
Who Wrote The Wind Cries Mary By Pat Boone?
What's The Duration Of The The Wind Cries Mary By Pat Boone?
The duration of The Wind Cries Mary is 8:02 minutes and seconds.
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Dick Bentley: The Stately Homes of England Lord Elderley, Lrd Borrowmere…
- Marc Pattison: Hot Stuff Sittin' here, eatin' my heart out waitin'…
- Kalvin Bishop: You and I Here we are on earth together…
- Mark Wynter: Go Away Little Girl Won't you go away (little girl)…
- Mack: Let Me Take Your Breath Away [Orjan Nilsen Remix] I'll make your heart beat faster…