Get the lyrics to the song: Now by Pat McGee Band at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Now By Pat McGee Band?
This time it's up to her
She's tired of waiting
She only wants what she deserves
There's no escaping
THe fact that she's older and life's turning colder
She's finding it hard to stay warm
After the stars fall down
And there's nothing for wishing on
After the good-bye sound
And love leaves her alone
She picks herself up off the ground
She won't bow down
She's come too far to give up now
Her friends all think it's so sad
She must be lonely
She cannot help sometimes but laugh
She knows they're only
Trying to help her
But if they really knew her
They'd know she's comin' into her own
She's not sure just where she's going
She's not owing nobody
She just wants the simple life
Where they all leave her alone
And now she's comin' into her own
Who Wrote Now By Pat McGee Band?
Jamie Houston, Pat Mc Gee
What's The Duration Of The Now By Pat McGee Band?
The duration of Now is 3:43 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Shane Heyl: Hello Cut the f***in' music up…
- Baby Boy: Ya No Llores Baby boy…
- Andrew Stockdale: Standing On the Corner People are crazy, people are hazy…
- Bianca Sings: Made in the USA The American motherfucking dream nigga…
- Curly Seckler: My Long Journey Home I once had a darling wife kind, true and sweet…