Get the lyrics to the song: Air Stands Still by Pati Yang at LyricsKeeper.com.
Air Stands Still
|Air Stands Still Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Air Stands Still By Pati Yang?
Air stands still
And I can't move
Time has stopped
At one look through
Colors fade the walls out loud
Something inside me says:
I am still waiting for the hurricane
And where is the missing piece
You have taken it
And a part of me
Downstairs scares me
Outside sounds like ghosts are
Quietly playing vibes
Days in shape of hide me, please
Even mirror cries
With empty tears
Home has the echo as a friend
So I leave the bed unmade
Who Wrote Air Stands Still By Pati Yang?
Pati Yang, Stephen Dean Hilton
What's The Duration Of The Air Stands Still By Pati Yang?
The duration of Air Stands Still is 5:10 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Low Pros: Who Wanna Play Hunnid band jug, now who wanna play?…
- Richard Greene: Helter Skelter When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide…
- Black Sun: Spread Love Spread love, oh…
- James Moody & His Cool Cats: Over the Rainbow Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high…
- Fenwyck: Words Girl, don't you know every time I see you smiling…