Get the lyrics to the song: Switch Off the Sun by Pati Yang at LyricsKeeper.com.
Switch Off the Sun
|Switch Off the Sun Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Switch Off the Sun By Pati Yang?
This morning's been cruel to me again,
Even my bed is cold
Naked I seat down and break in tears
Tearing off the pillows of past
I bet all neighbors have heard me before
Can't beat another sleepless night
Does it have to go on?
Carry on finding pieces of me on the streets
It's only when I loose myself
And it won't stop raining
Chasing days on the runaway
From the deep burning
It's only when I fade away
And the fever stays
Water is gonna have to be
Once more the substitute for milk
I close my eyes:
I think they've seen enough,
Can anyone switch off the sun?
Who Wrote Switch Off the Sun By Pati Yang?
Pati Yang, Stephen Dean Hilton
What's The Duration Of The Switch Off the Sun By Pati Yang?
The duration of Switch Off the Sun is 3:29 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- John Kosco: Touché Find a way…
- Melissa Walker: Where or When It seems we stood and talked like this before…
- Kano: My Sound My sound's the realest…
- Benny Bell: Shaving Cream (Punk Lyrics) I have a sad story to tell you…
- Felt: Like You I ain't never had nobody show me all the things that you can show me…