Get the lyrics to the song: Tell Me by Patrice Rushen at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Tell Me Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Tell Me By Patrice Rushen?
You thought you had found yourself a good girl,
One who would love you and give you the world.
Then you find, babe, that you've been misused,
Come to me, honey, I'll do what you choose.
She'd embarrass you anywhere,
She'd make her friends think that she didn't care
Give me the chance and I'd been begging
And I just want to take care of you and I want you to
Tell Mama, all about it, tell Mama, what you need
Tell Mama, what you want and I'll make everything alright
The girl you had didn't have no sense,
She wasn't worth all the time that you spent
Had another man throw you out the door,
Now that same man is wearing your clothes
I want you to
Tell your Mama, what you want, tell your Mama, what you need
Tell your Mama, what you got to have
Who Wrote Tell Me By Patrice Rushen?
What's The Duration Of The Tell Me By Patrice Rushen?
The duration of Tell Me is 4:47 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Motorpsycho: Nothing to Say With words big as headlines…
- Electric President: The Ocean Floor It's hard to get a solid breath down here…
- Karen Gunderson: The Girl from Ipanema Tall and tan and young and lovely…
- Talk Of The Town: People Get Ready People get ready…
- Sue Matthews: On My Way to You So often as I wait for sleep I find myself reciting…