Get the lyrics to the song: Magpie by Patrick Wolf at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Magpie By Patrick Wolf?
Magpie, was it you who stole the wedding ring?
Or what other thieving bird would steal such hope away?
Magpie, I am lost among the hinterland,
Caught among the bracken and the fern,
And the boys who have no name.
there's No Name For Us
But Still We Sing
And still we sing,
Little boy, little boy,
Lost and blue,
Listen now, let me tell you what to do,
You can run on, run along or home
Between the knees of her,
All among her bracken and her ferns,
And the boy will have a name.
And We Will Sing
And We Will Sing,
One For Sorrow
Two For Joy
Three For A Girl
Four For A Boy
Five For Silver
Six For Gold
Seven For A Secret,, Never To Be Told
Who Wrote Magpie By Patrick Wolf?
What's The Duration Of The Magpie By Patrick Wolf?
The duration of Magpie is 3:58 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Majestic 12: Nice Work If You Can Get It The man who only lives for making money…
- Bill & Bonnie Hearne: Paint the Town Beige I gave up the fast lane for a…
- Singing Gospelaires: Take My Hand, Precious Lord Take My Hand Precious Lord…
- Rico Bernasconi: Girls Girls, zom dom dom dom dom girls, zom dom dom dom dom girls…
- Lost And Founds: If I Needed Someone If I needed someone to love…