Get the lyrics to the song: Time Will Cure Me by Planxty at LyricsKeeper.com.
Time Will Cure Me
|Time Will Cure Me Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Time Will Cure Me By Planxty?
Lonely, the life that I once led.
Strange the paths on which we tread
Led me to you, unlikely but true.
Sabra girl, clouding my view.
Rainy, the day the first time we met.
Deep was the talk as we lay on your bed.
It didn't seem wrong to sing a sad song.
Sabra girl, soon you'd be gone.
Early, the morning and sad the goodbye.
With a wave of your hand and a smile of your eye.
So lately did meet, no sooner to part.
Sabra girl, homeward must start.
Rosy, the lines that you wrote with your hand.
Reading between them to misunderstand,
I made the mistake you said not to make.
Yes, reading your letters conviction did grow.
I thought it a chance and I knew I must go.
It's hard to believe I could be so naive.
Sabra girl, flattered but to deceive.
Now you just told me that a friendship is all.
I'm forced to repair the breach in my wall.
Illusions and dreams as usual it seems.
Sabra girl, they have been my downfall.
Lonely, the life and dismal the view.
Closed is the road that leads to you.
Since better can't be as friends we'll agree.
Sabra girl, time will cure me.
Who Wrote Time Will Cure Me By Planxty?
What's The Duration Of The Time Will Cure Me By Planxty?
The duration of Time Will Cure Me is 5:26 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Joe: Like Never Before You're gonna make me smile like I've never smiled…
- Blake Jenner: I Saw Her Standing There Well she was just seventeen…
- Kai Hansen: Valhalla High in the sky Where eagles fly…
- New York Studio Orchestra: I Guess I'll Have To Cry, Cry, Cry My cup is running over…
- Billy Hart: After You've Gone Now won't you listen honey, while I say…