Get the lyrics to the song: Disconnect by Plastikman at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Disconnect By Plastikman?
I try in vain
To disconnect my brain
I don't know if I can handle it
Handle so much pain
I don't know what's left to gain
All the guilt and now the blame
I don't want to stop this game
I'm starting to enjoy the pain
I don't care what you claim
I still hear your voice replaying
The only thing that remains
Is to disconnect my brain
I try to disinfect
And sanitize my brain
Perhaps I won't be satisfied
Until I go insane
Disconnect my brain
Disconnect my pain
Who Wrote Disconnect By Plastikman?
Richard Michael Hawtin
What's The Duration Of The Disconnect By Plastikman?
The duration of Disconnect is 4:55 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Motorpsycho: Nothing to Say With words big as headlines…
- Electric President: The Ocean Floor It's hard to get a solid breath down here…
- Karen Gunderson: The Girl from Ipanema Tall and tan and young and lovely…
- Talk Of The Town: People Get Ready People get ready…
- Sue Matthews: On My Way to You So often as I wait for sleep I find myself reciting…