Get the lyrics to the song: Disconnect by Plastikman at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Disconnect By Plastikman?
I try in vain
To disconnect my brain
I don't know if I can handle it
Handle so much pain
I don't know what's left to gain
All the guilt and now the blame
I don't want to stop this game
I'm starting to enjoy the pain
I don't care what you claim
I still hear your voice replaying
The only thing that remains
Is to disconnect my brain
I try to disinfect
And sanitize my brain
Perhaps I won't be satisfied
Until I go insane
Disconnect my brain
Disconnect my pain
Who Wrote Disconnect By Plastikman?
Richard Michael Hawtin
What's The Duration Of The Disconnect By Plastikman?
The duration of Disconnect is 4:55 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Tom "Bones" Malone: On Green Dolphin Street It seems like a dream, yet I know it happened…
- Earl Carpenter: Stars There, out in the darkness…
- G.B.H.: No Survivors No survivors in this game of hate, we all get changed in a certain way…
- Pandigenous: Is This Love I wanna love you, and treat you right…
- Alice Stuart: Downhearted Blues Gee, but it's hard to love someone when that someone don't love you!…