Get the lyrics to the song: You by Plus One at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For You By Plus One?
It was always all about me
My job, my plans, my time
That's all I cared about
Myself, I only need myself
To get me through my life
But suddenly I found... That...
I want, I need
I crave, I breathe
I feel, I hold
I dream, I know
I trust, I love
Life, I'm just discovering life
How magical it is
Because of all you are
I wake up and I'm amazed
How much I want to give
Since you touched my heart
It wasn't luck
It wasn't fate (No it wasn't fate)
There's just one reason my world's changed
(One reason my world's changed it was you)
Who Wrote You By Plus One?
David Martin, Neil Lancaster, Russell Oliver Stone
What's The Duration Of The You By Plus One?
The duration of You is 3:52 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Motorpsycho: Nothing to Say With words big as headlines…
- Electric President: The Ocean Floor It's hard to get a solid breath down here…
- Karen Gunderson: The Girl from Ipanema Tall and tan and young and lovely…
- Talk Of The Town: People Get Ready People get ready…
- Sue Matthews: On My Way to You So often as I wait for sleep I find myself reciting…