Get the lyrics to the song: Life Goes On by Poison at LyricsKeeper.com.
Life Goes On
|Life Goes On Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Life Goes On By Poison?
I felt this before
Now I feel it again
No matter how hard I try
This feeling won't end
So I pretend you're here by my side
Tonight on this lonely ride
I keep telling myself that
Life goes on while you're miles away
And I need you
Time goes on as night steals the day
There's nothing I can do
You heal up my wounds
I tasted your tears
You spilled out your heart
So I let out my fears
But one fear that I kept to myself
Was how I prayed that you'd love no one else
Like you're saying you love me
If you only knew how much I miss you
When my mind plays these tricks on me
It shows me things I don't want to see
That's why I tell myself
I keep telling myself
Just take another piece of me
And this last mile I travel with you
Who Wrote Life Goes On By Poison?
Calvin Broadus, Cecil Womack, Jerry B. Long
What's The Duration Of The Life Goes On By Poison?
The duration of Life Goes On is 4:47 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Low Pros: Who Wanna Play Hunnid band jug, now who wanna play?…
- Richard Greene: Helter Skelter When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide…
- Black Sun: Spread Love Spread love, oh…
- James Moody & His Cool Cats: Over the Rainbow Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high…
- Fenwyck: Words Girl, don't you know every time I see you smiling…