Get the lyrics to the song: Someone Else? [Full Band] by Queensryche at LyricsKeeper.com.
Someone Else? [Full Band]
|Someone Else? [Full Band] Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Someone Else? [Full Band] By Queensryche?
When I fell from grace
I never realized
How deep the flood was around me.
A man whose life was toil
Was like a kettle left to boil,
And the water left scars on me.
I know now who I am.
If only for a while,
I recognize the changes.
I feel like I did before the
Magic wore thin and the "baptism
Of stains" began.
They used to say I was
Was my destiny.
But yesterday, I swear,
That was someone else not me.
Here I stand at the crossroads edge,
Afraid to reach out for eternity,
One step, when I look down,
I see someone else not me.
Looking back and I see
All my life they said I
Was going down,
But I'm still standing,
And today I know there's
So much more I can be.
From where I stand at the crossroads edge,
There's a path leading out to sea.
And from somewhere
Deep in my mind,
Sirens sing out loud
Songs of doubt
As only they know how.
But one glance back reminds, and I see,
Someone else not me.
I keep looking back
At someone else, me?
Who Wrote Someone Else? [Full Band] By Queensryche?
John Daniel Tate, Nick Barker, Tom De Luca
What's The Duration Of The Someone Else? [Full Band] By Queensryche?
The duration of Someone Else? [Full Band] is 7:13 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Beth Ullman: Body and Soul My heart is sad and lonely…
- Maia Sharp: Perfect Moment I met you once before the first time…
- Marvin Hughes: He'll Have to Go [#] Put your sweet lips a little closer to the phone…
- Johnny Kidd & the Pirates: Shakin' All Over When you move in right up close to me…
- Daniel Santos: Nuestro Juramento No puedo verte triste porque me mata…