Get the lyrics to the song: Makin' Whoopee by Quincy Jones & His Orchestra at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Makin' Whoopee Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Makin' Whoopee By Quincy Jones & His Orchestra?
Another bride, another June
Another sunny honeymoon
Another season, another reason
For makin' whoopee
A lot of shoes, a lot of rice
The groom is nervous, he answers twice
Its really killin' that he's so willin'
To make whoopee
Picture a little love nest
Down where the roses cling
Picture the same sweet love nest
Think what a year can bring
He's washin dishes and baby clothes
He's so ambitious he even sews
But don't forget folks,
Thats what you get folks, for makin' whoopee
He doesn't make much money
Five thousand dollars per;
Some judge who thinks he's funny
Says, "You pay six to her."
He says, "Now judge, suppose I fail?"
The judge says, "Budge, right into jail.
You'd better keep her
I think it's cheaper
Than making whoopee."
Who Wrote Makin' Whoopee By Quincy Jones & His Orchestra?
Walter Donaldson, Gus Kahn
What's The Duration Of The Makin' Whoopee By Quincy Jones & His Orchestra?
The duration of Makin' Whoopee is 2:26 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Beth Ullman: Body and Soul My heart is sad and lonely…
- Maia Sharp: Perfect Moment I met you once before the first time…
- Marvin Hughes: He'll Have to Go [#] Put your sweet lips a little closer to the phone…
- Johnny Kidd & the Pirates: Shakin' All Over When you move in right up close to me…
- Daniel Santos: Nuestro Juramento No puedo verte triste porque me mata…