Get the lyrics to the song: Stardust by Quincy Jones & His Orchestra at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Stardust By Quincy Jones & His Orchestra?
And now the purple dusk of twilight time
Steals across the meadows of my heart
High up in the sky the little stars climb
Always reminding me that we're apart
You wander down the lane and far away
Leaving me a song that will not die
Love is now the stardust of yesterday
The music of the years gone by.
Sometimes I wonder, how I spend
The lonely nights
Dreaming of a song
Haunts my reverie
And I am once again with you
When our love was new
And each kiss an inspiration
But that was long ago
And now my consolation is in the stardust of a song
Besides the garden wall, when stars are bright
You are in my arms
Tells his fairytale
Of paradise, where roses grew
Though I dream in vain
In my heart it will remain
My stardust melody
The memory of love's refrain.
Who Wrote Stardust By Quincy Jones & His Orchestra?
Christopher Gentry, John Hutchinson Dean, Matthew Everitt, Simon Ian White, Stuart Black
What's The Duration Of The Stardust By Quincy Jones & His Orchestra?
The duration of Stardust is 3:12 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Low Pros: Who Wanna Play Hunnid band jug, now who wanna play?…
- Richard Greene: Helter Skelter When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide…
- Black Sun: Spread Love Spread love, oh…
- James Moody & His Cool Cats: Over the Rainbow Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high…
- Fenwyck: Words Girl, don't you know every time I see you smiling…