Get the lyrics to the song: Goin' Steady by Red Knuckles & the Trailblazers at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Goin' Steady Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Goin' Steady By Red Knuckles & the Trailblazers?
Oh, me and my baby are Goin' Steady,
We ain't married but we're gettin' ready
To tie the knot, and I'm gonna make her my own.
Now that I've found her I'm gonna keep her;
Finders keepers, losers weepers,
She's my baby, she's Goin' Steady with me.
Well, I've been honky tonkin' 'round
Nearly all my life,
But now I've got a steady babe
And I'm gonna make her my wife.
All you Rovin' Ramblers can leave her alone!
Don't even try to date her on the phone!
'Cause she's my baby, she's Goin' Steady with me.
Well, now, sweet baby, that we're Goin' Steady,
I'll pull up and ask your daddy
What he thinks, if you and I are wed.
'Cause I love you and you love me,
We're both as happy as we can be,
And I hope your daddy will let you go steady with me.
We'll get the ring, then be on our way
To see the preacher man,
And when I say: "I do, sweetheart!"
I'll slip the ring on your lovin' hand
Ev'ry thing's gonna turn out fine,
I'll be yours and you'll be mine,
'Cause you're my baby, you're Goin' Steady with me.
Who Wrote Goin' Steady By Red Knuckles & the Trailblazers?
What's The Duration Of The Goin' Steady By Red Knuckles & the Trailblazers?
The duration of Goin' Steady is 2:50 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Tom "Bones" Malone: On Green Dolphin Street It seems like a dream, yet I know it happened…
- Earl Carpenter: Stars There, out in the darkness…
- G.B.H.: No Survivors No survivors in this game of hate, we all get changed in a certain way…
- Pandigenous: Is This Love I wanna love you, and treat you right…
- Alice Stuart: Downhearted Blues Gee, but it's hard to love someone when that someone don't love you!…