Get the lyrics to the song: Peter Piper by Red Norvo & His Orchestra at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Peter Piper Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Peter Piper By Red Norvo & His Orchestra?
I'm in the middle of solving a riddle that no one can do;
That goes for Albert Einstein, the League of Nations too,
So now my fine and feathered friend,
I'll leave it up to you.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
How much do I love you?
Then what have I got to pick to turn the trick
And make you love me too?
If Simple Simon sat beside a shallow saucer
Tryin' to catch a whale
Then what have I got to try to make you buy
The heart I've got for sale?
How much wood would a wood-chuck chuck
If a wood-chuck could chuck wood?
I'd chuck double with no trouble
If it did me any good
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
I'll tell you what I'd do
I'd pick a peck of peppers
Sit beside a saucer
I'd even be a wood-chuck
Chuck-in all I could chuck
Just to make you love me too.
Who Wrote Peter Piper By Red Norvo & His Orchestra?
Johnny Mercer, Richard Whiting
What's The Duration Of The Peter Piper By Red Norvo & His Orchestra?
The duration of Peter Piper is 3:05 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Shaira: Lo Que Tenía Ay, ay, ay, ay…
- The Searchers: Needles and Pins [Version] I saw her today, I saw her face, it was a face I loved, and I knew…
- Wynonna: Keeps Me Alive This is my story, this is my glory…
- Sodi: Orane [Hypnotic] Orane disparue un soir, Orane disappeared one night…
- Anne Marie Ruljancich: Sad Sweetheart of the Rodeo Not another extastential cowboy…