Get the lyrics to the song: I'm Confessin' by Red Norvo at LyricsKeeper.com.
|I'm Confessin' Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For I'm Confessin' By Red Norvo?
I'm confessin' that I love you,
Tell me, do you love me too?
I'm confessin' that I need you,
Honest I do, need you every moment.
In your eyes I read such strange things,
But your lips deny they're true,
Will your answer really change things
Making me blue?
I'm afraid some day you'll leave me,
Saying "can't we still be friends"
If you go, you know you'll grieve me,
All in life on you depends.
Am I guessin' that you love me,
Dreaming dreams of you in vain,
I'm confessin' that I love you, over again.
Who Wrote I'm Confessin' By Red Norvo?
Al J Neiburg, Doc Daugherty, Ellis Reynolds
What's The Duration Of The I'm Confessin' By Red Norvo?
The duration of I'm Confessin' is 3:34 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Tom "Bones" Malone: On Green Dolphin Street It seems like a dream, yet I know it happened…
- Earl Carpenter: Stars There, out in the darkness…
- G.B.H.: No Survivors No survivors in this game of hate, we all get changed in a certain way…
- Pandigenous: Is This Love I wanna love you, and treat you right…
- Alice Stuart: Downhearted Blues Gee, but it's hard to love someone when that someone don't love you!…