Get the lyrics to the song: Peter Piper by Red Norvo at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Peter Piper Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Peter Piper By Red Norvo?
I'm in the middle of solving a riddle that no one can do;
That goes for Albert Einstein, the League of Nations too,
So now my fine and feathered friend,
I'll leave it up to you.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
How much do I love you?
Then what have I got to pick to turn the trick
And make you love me too?
If Simple Simon sat beside a shallow saucer
Tryin' to catch a whale
Then what have I got to try to make you buy
The heart I've got for sale?
How much wood would a wood-chuck chuck
If a wood-chuck could chuck wood?
I'd chuck double with no trouble
If it did me any good
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
I'll tell you what I'd do
I'd pick a peck of peppers
Sit beside a saucer
I'd even be a wood-chuck
Chuck-in all I could chuck
Just to make you love me too.
Who Wrote Peter Piper By Red Norvo?
Johnny Mercer, Richard Whiting
What's The Duration Of The Peter Piper By Red Norvo?
The duration of Peter Piper is 3:05 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Hallie: Time for Your Check Up Time for a checkup, time for a checkup!…
- Siobhan Fa: Hot Stuff (I Want You Back) Well I tried…
- Gareth Enemy: Another You, Another Me I'm not saying I'm not sorry…
- Lacy Gibson: The Sky Is Crying The sky is crying…
- The Rincon Surfside Band: Ride the Wild Surf In Hawaii there's a place known as Waimea Bay…