Get the lyrics to the song: Maggie Moonshine [Extended Version] by Rednex at LyricsKeeper.com.
Maggie Moonshine [Extended Version]
|Maggie Moonshine [Extended Version] Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Maggie Moonshine [Extended Version] By Rednex?
When Maggies father past away the lawyer slowly read
I'll give to you all I've got to give and it's a corn field and a still
She was only a youngster then but full of enterprise
She already knew what to do, how to get the strongest brew
First she harvest every single corn
Grind it, add some water, in the mash tun with it all
Strain the mixture, fermentation for two days
Pour it in the pot still, find a level for the heat
Did you ever taste Maggies brew
You know the one that she use to do
I'll bet it's really gonna knock you out
After a long and heavy spree
Now Maggie's working night and day to give us what we want
The golden corn gives a golden shine who lights up every night
If you will ever get a taste I swear to God I do
You'll never be the same again, it will blow your mind to moon
First she harvest
Di-di-di-di-di-di-di-di-di-di-did you ever taste
Who Wrote Maggie Moonshine [Extended Version] By Rednex?
What's The Duration Of The Maggie Moonshine [Extended Version] By Rednex?
The duration of Maggie Moonshine [Extended Version] is 4:22 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- The United States Navy Band Country Current: A Good Woman's Love I was a rover on land and on sea till a good woman's love made a new man of me…
- El Trono de Mexico: Donde Quedó No me digas que ya le dijiste que si…
- Jellybean: Sidewalk Talk Watch where you walk 'cause the sidewalks talk…
- Smack: Steppin' Stone I-I-I-I-I'm not your steppin' stone…
- Ionnalee: Wipe it Off I feel it now…