Get the lyrics to the song: Bridges by Reflections at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Bridges By Reflections?
Tell me again how my life should be
My eyes don't see the way you see
Why does my mind play all of these tricks on me
Yes, I know now
Have led me down this path with no escape
Are only my dreams
This is home now, at least that's how it seems
Have you ever walked with one who wanders
This is forever
For so long, I've been searching for
The other half of my heart
But now I see, the other side of me
Isn't quite who I thought I was
I am so lost
Inside of my own head
Who do you think that you are
Walking over others' bridges
Like you built them yourself
Now stay gone
Who Wrote Bridges By Reflections?
Cameron Joseph Murray, Charles Robert Caswell, Jacob Alan Foster, Patrick Vilailack Somoulay, Putnakhone Franis Xayana
What's The Duration Of The Bridges By Reflections?
The duration of Bridges is 3:36 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Majestic 12: Nice Work If You Can Get It The man who only lives for making money…
- Bill & Bonnie Hearne: Paint the Town Beige I gave up the fast lane for a…
- Singing Gospelaires: Take My Hand, Precious Lord Take My Hand Precious Lord…
- Rico Bernasconi: Girls Girls, zom dom dom dom dom girls, zom dom dom dom dom girls…
- Lost And Founds: If I Needed Someone If I needed someone to love…