Get the lyrics to the song: When I'm Gone by Rory Feek at LyricsKeeper.com.
When I'm Gone
|When I'm Gone Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For When I'm Gone By Rory Feek?
A bright sunrise will contradict the heavy fog that weighs you down
In spite of all the funeral songs
The birds will make their joyful sounds
You'll wonder why the earth still moves
You'll wonder how you'll carry on
But you'll be okay on that first day when I'm gone
Dusk will come with fireflies and whippoorwill and cricket's call
And every star will take its place
In silvery gown and purple shawl
You'll lie down in our big bed
Dread the dark and dread the dawn
But you'll be alright on that first night when I'm gone
You will reach for me in vain
You'll be whispering my name
As if sorrow were your friend
And this world so alien
But life will call with daffodils
And morning glorious blue skies
You'll think of me some memory
And softly smile to your surprise
And even though you love me still
You will know where you belong
Just give it time, we'll both be fine
When I'm gone
Who Wrote When I'm Gone By Rory Feek?
Sandra Emory Lawrence
What's The Duration Of The When I'm Gone By Rory Feek?
The duration of When I'm Gone is 3:54 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Deniece William: Free Whispering in his ear…
- Bill Benford: Down Home Blues I never felt…
- Tom Knutson: You're My Everything You're my everything underneath the sun…
- Oona Hollister: Oh Sailor Cold night, strange dreams…
- Bobby Burgess Bigband Explosion: My Heart Belongs to Daddy While tearing off a game of golf…