Get the lyrics to the song: I Want a Cure by Rosanne Cash at LyricsKeeper.com.
I Want a Cure
|I Want a Cure Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For I Want a Cure By Rosanne Cash?
Distance makes the heart start wondering
Absence makes the anger grow
The world may just be spinning through us
And separation lets it show
I walk away the fear and anger
I'm talking through the tears each day
I push myself to points of danger
But nothing makes it go away
I want a cure
A mental, geographical cure
A physical, chemical cure
Sugar or shopping
Drinking or dropping
The emotional highs
Of my life in disguise
There's one thing for sure
I want a cure
Love seems like a fancy theory
Fame a substitute for friends
Those who love can't get near me
Those who don't are moving in
A heart is like a broken window
Pain depends on point of view
The world may just be slowly stopping
And no one knows but me and you
Where no one can see me
No one knows how I'm feeling
Who Wrote I Want a Cure By Rosanne Cash?
What's The Duration Of The I Want a Cure By Rosanne Cash?
The duration of I Want a Cure is 4:21 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Deniece William: Free Whispering in his ear…
- Bill Benford: Down Home Blues I never felt…
- Tom Knutson: You're My Everything You're my everything underneath the sun…
- Oona Hollister: Oh Sailor Cold night, strange dreams…
- Bobby Burgess Bigband Explosion: My Heart Belongs to Daddy While tearing off a game of golf…