Get the lyrics to the song: Listen by Someday I at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Listen By Someday I?
An all year summer fling.
A midsummer night's daydream.
How can I say in three words what I don't understand?
It's gonna lose it's beauty if I don't shut up.
I'm gonna find my voice when I finally stop. it's only words - too many words.
"don't waste my words," she said, "they're all I have".
This song is about my tendency to over-explain everything (isn't this ironic?).
It's very difficult for me to minimize, but I think that it's important.
Solitary metaphors and simple lines can leave more room for interpretation and communication,
But I have to reconcile that with my need to be understood.
Who Wrote Listen By Someday I?
Ronald Eldon Sexsmith, Don Kerr
What's The Duration Of The Listen By Someday I?
The duration of Listen is 3:03 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Shane Heyl: Hello Cut the f***in' music up…
- Baby Boy: Ya No Llores Baby boy…
- Andrew Stockdale: Standing On the Corner People are crazy, people are hazy…
- Bianca Sings: Made in the USA The American motherfucking dream nigga…
- Curly Seckler: My Long Journey Home I once had a darling wife kind, true and sweet…