Get the lyrics to the song: Human Hands by Sondre Lerche at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Human Hands Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Human Hands By Sondre Lerche?
I've been talking to the wall and it's been answering me
Oh darling how I miss you
I'm just the mere shadow of my former selfishness
I crave the silhouette of your kiss
With only the blue light of the TV on
Lip reading threats and false alarms
There's a boy somewhere holding hands with himself
And a girl in a window on the Reeperbarn
Whenever I put my foot in my mouth and you begin to doubt
That it's you that I'm dreaming about
Do I have to draw you a diagram?
All I ever want is just to fall into your human hands
With the kings and queens of the dance hall craze
Checkmate in three moves in your heyday
But the girls don't listen to your line anymore
Now you're part of someone else
On the factory floor and you still say "where's the action?"
Now you manufacture happiness
And get sold on the cheap for someone's satisfaction
All you toy soldiers and scaremongers
Are you living in this world sometimes I wonder
In between saying you've seen too much and saying you've seen it all before
Tighter and tighter I hold you tightly
You know I love you more than slightly
Although I've never said it like this before
Who Wrote Human Hands By Sondre Lerche?
What's The Duration Of The Human Hands By Sondre Lerche?
The duration of Human Hands is 2:35 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Los Pistoleros: Cow Cow Boogie Out on the plains down near Santa fe…
- American Idol Finalists Season 3: Ain't No Mountain High Enough Listen baby, ain't no mountain high…
- Westernhagen: Schweigen Ist Feige Ich bin der schwärzeste Neger…
- Gael Faye: Parce que la vie Si ce monde est trop dur pour le prendre tel quel…
- Andy Sheppard: I Wish I Knew I wish I knew someone like you could love me…