Get the lyrics to the song: Just Be Simple [Demo Version] by Songs: Ohia at LyricsKeeper.com.
Just Be Simple [Demo Version]
|Just Be Simple [Demo Version] Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Just Be Simple [Demo Version] By Songs: Ohia?
You never hear me talk about one day getting out
Why put a new address on the same old loneliness
Everybody knows where that is
We built that house of his
And when he's not home
Someone else you know always is
If Heaven's really coming back
I hope it has a heart attack
When they see how dangerous it is for guys like that
The night has always known when it's time to get going
When it's really been so long that it starts showing
It's always had that ghost who always almost
Tells me the Secret
How there's really no difference in who he was once
And who he's become
Everything you hated me for Honey there was so much more
I just didn't get busted
But I'm not looking for an easy way out
This whole life it's been about
Try and try and try
And try and try and try
To be simple again
Who Wrote Just Be Simple [Demo Version] By Songs: Ohia?
What's The Duration Of The Just Be Simple [Demo Version] By Songs: Ohia?
The duration of Just Be Simple [Demo Version] is 2:54 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Shane Heyl: Hello Cut the f***in' music up…
- Baby Boy: Ya No Llores Baby boy…
- Andrew Stockdale: Standing On the Corner People are crazy, people are hazy…
- Bianca Sings: Made in the USA The American motherfucking dream nigga…
- Curly Seckler: My Long Journey Home I once had a darling wife kind, true and sweet…