Get the lyrics to the song: Half-Breed by Sonny & Cher at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Half-Breed By Sonny & Cher?
My father married a pure Cherokee
My mother's people were ashamed of me
The Indians said I was white by law
The white man always called me
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me
Since the day I was born
We never settled, went from town to town
When you're not welcome you don't hang around
The other children always laughed at me
"Give her a feather, she's a Cherokee"
We weren't accepted and I felt ashamed
Nineteen I left them, tell me who's to blame
My life since then has been from man to man
But I can't run away from what I am
Who Wrote Half-Breed By Sonny & Cher?
Al Capps, Mary Dean
What's The Duration Of The Half-Breed By Sonny & Cher?
The duration of Half-Breed is 2:48 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Anita O'Day & Stan Kenton: I Can't Believe That You're in Love with Me Yesterday you came my way…
- Hot Lies: Emergency! Emergency! I know that look in her eye…
- Sneakbo: Pon Me Baby girl come smoke with me yeah (baby girl come smoke)…
- Imagine Dragons/artist/Lil Wayne/artist/Reginae Carter: Famous Welcome to your name in lights…
- Johnny Nobody: See You Later Alligator Well, I saw my baby walkin'…