Get the lyrics to the song: Star Eyes by Sonny Stitt Quartet at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Star Eyes Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Star Eyes By Sonny Stitt Quartet?
That to me is what your eyes are,
Soft as stars in April skies are,
Tell me some day you'll fulfill
Their promise of a thrill.
Flashing eyes in which my hopes rise,
Let me show you where my heart lies.
Let me prove that it adores
That loveliness of yours.
All my life I've felt
Content to stargaze at the skies.
Now I only want to to melt
The stardust in your eyes.
When if ever, will my lips know
If it's me for whom those eyes glow?
Makes no diff'rence where you are,
Your eyes still hold my wishing star,
Oh, star eyes, how lovely you are.
Who Wrote Star Eyes By Sonny Stitt Quartet?
Gene De Paul, Don Raye
What's The Duration Of The Star Eyes By Sonny Stitt Quartet?
The duration of Star Eyes is 3:43 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Joe: Like Never Before You're gonna make me smile like I've never smiled…
- Blake Jenner: I Saw Her Standing There Well she was just seventeen…
- Kai Hansen: Valhalla High in the sky Where eagles fly…
- New York Studio Orchestra: I Guess I'll Have To Cry, Cry, Cry My cup is running over…
- Billy Hart: After You've Gone Now won't you listen honey, while I say…