Get the lyrics to the song: Skin by Suzie McNeil at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Skin By Suzie McNeil?
You're like an accident waiting to happen
I'm like a time bomb tickin' away
Too much obsession is better than nothin'
You drive me totally crazy
I'm tired of fightin' it, putting up fences
I built the walls then you break them down
I try but I can't come to my senses
You really know how to play me
Cause you shake me up when you touch my skin
Leave your name on me like a fingerprint
Cause I need you, I breath you like oxygen
You're saturated in my skin
You're like tattoo I try to cover
You're like an itch that won't go away
You're the mistake I keep running back to
Don't want to jump but you made me
You got me twisted up its true
Deny it 'til I'm black and blue
It's there no matter what I do
I can't get enough of you
Who Wrote Skin By Suzie McNeil?
Fredrickson, Marr, Supa
What's The Duration Of The Skin By Suzie McNeil?
The duration of Skin is 3:13 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Joe: Like Never Before You're gonna make me smile like I've never smiled…
- Blake Jenner: I Saw Her Standing There Well she was just seventeen…
- Kai Hansen: Valhalla High in the sky Where eagles fly…
- New York Studio Orchestra: I Guess I'll Have To Cry, Cry, Cry My cup is running over…
- Billy Hart: After You've Gone Now won't you listen honey, while I say…