Talisman - 1 I'm Living 4 Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 1 I'm Living 4 by Talisman at LyricsKeeper.com.
1 I'm Living 4
| 1 I'm Living 4 Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 1 I'm Living 4 By Talisman?
Where'd you come from?
Are you from the sky like an angel in my eyes? You're the reason I believe that love's alive Where'd you come from? Such a mystery, how'd you come into my life? 'Cause you've resurrected everything I lost inside Make a wish, take this heart that I'm offering Mine to give, only you can spare it You could be the 1 I'm living 4 Thinking back to my dreaded younger years All the times on my knees Love was always the compromise I'd always heard it'd be Now once you've been there, baby Now once you've come undone Faith is hard to revive In your arms I've got a place to live A new place to hide Make a wish, take this heart that I'm offering Mine to give, only you can spare it You could be the 1 I'm living 4 Where'd you come from? Are you from the sky like an angel in my eyes? You're the reason I believe that love's alive Make a wish, take this heart that I'm offering Mine to give, only you can spare it You could be the 1 I'm living 4 |
Who Wrote 1 I'm Living 4 By Talisman?
Jeff Scott Soto, Marcel Jacob
|
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Gutta: Walk with Me It's Vinnie paz daddy! Jedi mind tricks!…
- Chris Colletti: How Do You Keep the Music Playing? How do you keep…
- Joe Veras: La Pared Y aunque me le pongan vidrios…
- Four Star Mary: Think Summer fields…
- Wolfman Jack: Psychotic Reaction I feel depressed, I feel so bad…