Telepopmusik - 15 Minutes Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 15 Minutes by Telepopmusik at LyricsKeeper.com.
15 Minutes
| 15 Minutes Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 15 Minutes By Telepopmusik?
I fly every morning for at least fifteen minutes or so
Sometimes I don't want to go, but she always says: "Hey, don't be so lazy, fly, You know you always feel better when you fly." And she's right, she's always right, I always feel better after I fly I fly every morning for at least fifteen minutes or so |
Who Wrote 15 Minutes By Telepopmusik?
Christophe Hetier, Fabrice Regis Robert Dumont, Michael Anthony Giffts, Stephan Armin Haeri
|
What's The Duration Of The 15 Minutes By Telepopmusik?The duration of 15 Minutes is 15:02 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Bob Fraser: How Deep Is the Ocean How much do I love you?…
- Roberto Surace: Joys You're the finest I've ever known, finest I ever…
- Despair: Rust I wish that you were here…
- Jack McVea: Please Love Me I was in love with you baby, honey, before I learned to call your name…
- Moe Daniels: Shake It Fast Shake ya ass, but watch yourself…