The Afghan Whigs - 66 Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 66 by The Afghan Whigs at LyricsKeeper.com.
66
| 66 Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 66 By The Afghan Whigs?
You walked in
Just like smoke With a little come on, come on, come on In your walk Well, come on I've been waitin' Are you waitin? For my move, well I'm makin' it So tell me baby, can you shake it? If I can move it with ya Will you let me take it? I'll be down on my knees Screamin' take me, take me, take me, take me I'm yours I've never felt so out of control You don't even know what you're doin' to me Come on and do it to me Don'tcha stop Come on, come on Come on little rabbit Show me where you got it Cause I know you got a habit |
Who Wrote 66 By The Afghan Whigs?
Gregory E. Dulli
|
What's The Duration Of The 66 By The Afghan Whigs?The duration of 66 is 3:23 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Gutta: Walk with Me It's Vinnie paz daddy! Jedi mind tricks!…
- Chris Colletti: How Do You Keep the Music Playing? How do you keep…
- Joe Veras: La Pared Y aunque me le pongan vidrios…
- Four Star Mary: Think Summer fields…
- Wolfman Jack: Psychotic Reaction I feel depressed, I feel so bad…