The Ataris - 1*15*96 [Acoustic] Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 1*15*96 [Acoustic] by The Ataris at LyricsKeeper.com.
1*15*96 [Acoustic]
| 1*15*96 [Acoustic] Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 1*15*96 [Acoustic] By The Ataris?
Let me start this from the day we met.
You looked so beautiful, I never will forget. Then you opened up your eyes, looked at me and kinda smiled. I was scared, but still happy at the same time. I never wanted us to be a superficial family. But in the end it was the only thing we could be. Angie, I'm sorry I wasn't right for you Just what did you expect for me to do? You know that I would have done anything for you. I sometimes think about how things could be If you would've took a chance and moved out here with me. We'd cruise along the 101 in the California sun Sing Descendants songs and have ourselves lots of fun. Stay out drinking really late, stumble home from lower State. Treat every day like it would be our first date. Angie, I'm sorry that you weren't right for me. I guess that it just wasn't meant to be. I quit pretending you were in love with me. |
Who Wrote 1*15*96 [Acoustic] By The Ataris?
Kris Roe, Marko De Santis
|
What's The Duration Of The 1*15*96 [Acoustic] By The Ataris?The duration of 1*15*96 [Acoustic] is 3:15 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Gutta: Walk with Me It's Vinnie paz daddy! Jedi mind tricks!…
- Chris Colletti: How Do You Keep the Music Playing? How do you keep…
- Joe Veras: La Pared Y aunque me le pongan vidrios…
- Four Star Mary: Think Summer fields…
- Wolfman Jack: Psychotic Reaction I feel depressed, I feel so bad…