The Avener - 900 Miles Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 900 Miles by The Avener at LyricsKeeper.com.
900 Miles
| 900 Miles Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 900 Miles By The Avener?
I'm just walkin'
Down that track I've got tears in my eyes Tryin' to read this letter From my home From my home An' if this train Runs me right I'll be home Tomorrow night 'Cause I'm nine hundred miles From my home An' if this train Runs me right I'll be home Tomorrow night 'Cause I'm nine hundred miles From my home |
Who Wrote 900 Miles By The Avener?
Cisco Houston
|
What's The Duration Of The 900 Miles By The Avener?The duration of 900 Miles is 3:53 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Billy Banks & His Orchestra: Bugle Call Rag You're bound to fall for the bugle call;…
- Kath Soucie: Sing Ho for the Life of a Bear (Expotition March) Sing ho for the life of a bear…
- Garrin Benfield: Crazy Love I can hear her heart beat for a thousand miles…
- Paul Buckmaster: Margo's Waltz She said don't worry, baby…
- Paul Gibbs: A Christmas Letter At an antique desk…