The Boo Radleys - 4 A.M. Conversation Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 4 A.M. Conversation by The Boo Radleys at LyricsKeeper.com.
4 A.M. Conversation
| 4 A.M. Conversation Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 4 A.M. Conversation By The Boo Radleys?
Where are you going with your suit of armour on
And your back turned to the sun And your lips tightly sealed What is this poison that you carry like a curse I'm your lover not your nurse But I will wash it away Wash it away Don't stay here for me |
Who Wrote 4 A.M. Conversation By The Boo Radleys?
Martin James Carr
|
What's The Duration Of The 4 A.M. Conversation By The Boo Radleys?The duration of 4 A.M. Conversation is 2:45 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Gutta: Walk with Me It's Vinnie paz daddy! Jedi mind tricks!…
- Chris Colletti: How Do You Keep the Music Playing? How do you keep…
- Joe Veras: La Pared Y aunque me le pongan vidrios…
- Four Star Mary: Think Summer fields…
- Wolfman Jack: Psychotic Reaction I feel depressed, I feel so bad…