The Bunny The Bear - 396.17 Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 396.17 by The Bunny The Bear at LyricsKeeper.com.
396.17
| 396.17 Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 396.17 By The Bunny The Bear?
Baby, I've said I'm sorry.
So lonely, so lonely. And, baby, you know you're all that matters. Just hold me. I swear we'll make this better. This clock speaks of all these passing hours, And though you said it's over, we'll piece this back together. This clock speaks of all these passing hours, And though you said it's over, we'll piece this back together. I'll wait for you. I'd wait for you. I could never put it lightly. Lovely, we've walked through stormy weather And I've lost track of what held us together. I love you and I will never be complete until you're here with me. This clock, it speaks way too often. This clock, it speaks of our lives. This clock, it speaks way too often. This clock, it speaks of our lives. I'll wait for you. I could never put it lightly. I will never let you down and I swear I will never ask you why you couldn't do this for me. Kill a dream. Kill these dreams, baby. Don't speak. Burn this city. Let her sleep. And I never wanted it to end this way, and I always knew you weren't perfect. And I never wanted it to end this way, but you always knew I wasn't perfect. |
Who Wrote 396.17 By The Bunny The Bear?
Matthew Shawn Tybor
|
What's The Duration Of The 396.17 By The Bunny The Bear?The duration of 396.17 is 3:13 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Gutta: Walk with Me It's Vinnie paz daddy! Jedi mind tricks!…
- Chris Colletti: How Do You Keep the Music Playing? How do you keep…
- Joe Veras: La Pared Y aunque me le pongan vidrios…
- Four Star Mary: Think Summer fields…
- Wolfman Jack: Psychotic Reaction I feel depressed, I feel so bad…