Get the lyrics to the song: Promised Land by The Clarks at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Promised Land Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Promised Land By The Clarks?
It's my decision, I'm gonna be the man
Smash the television and take a stand
And it's my opinion you could use a hand
Smash the indecision, and take my hand
On this caravan into the promised land
It's my communion, I'm down on my knees
You've got to pray for our union and believe in me
I'm asking for your hand into the promised land
When he met her she was just nineteen, and everything was right
On the way back home they stopped and kissed
On a cold November night
Five years on he bought a ring
Almost to the day
A year went by, she gave it back
Nothing left to say
And it's my confusion that's tearing me apart
And your disillusion burns inside my heart
I've been tried and convicted
You're sending me away
I'll have the last inscription
On judgment day
One more lonely man in a foreign land
Who Wrote Promised Land By The Clarks?
Gregory L. Joseph, Scott Edward Blasey, Robert James Hertweck, David Malcom Minarik
What's The Duration Of The Promised Land By The Clarks?
The duration of Promised Land is 5:09 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Majestic 12: Nice Work If You Can Get It The man who only lives for making money…
- Bill & Bonnie Hearne: Paint the Town Beige I gave up the fast lane for a…
- Singing Gospelaires: Take My Hand, Precious Lord Take My Hand Precious Lord…
- Rico Bernasconi: Girls Girls, zom dom dom dom dom girls, zom dom dom dom dom girls…
- Lost And Founds: If I Needed Someone If I needed someone to love…