The Connells - '74 - '75 [Album Version] Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: '74 - '75 [Album Version] by The Connells at LyricsKeeper.com.
'74 - '75 [Album Version]
| '74 - '75 [Album Version] Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For '74 - '75 [Album Version] By The Connells?
Got no reason for comin' to me
And the rain runnin' down There's no reason And the same voice comin' to me like it's all slowin' down And believe me I was the one who let you know I was your sorry ever after seventy-four, seventy-five It's not easy Nothin' to say 'cause it's already said It's never easy When I look on in your eyes then I find that I'll do fine When I look on in your eyes then I'll do better I was the one who let you know I was your sorry ever after seventy-four, seventy-five Givin' me more and I'll define 'Cause you're really only after seventy-four, seventy-five Got no reason for comin' to me And the rain runnin' down There's no reason When I look on in your eyes then I find that I'll do fine When I look on in your eyes then I'll do better I was the one who let you know I was your sorry ever after seventy-four, seventy-five Givin' me more and I'll define 'Cause you're really only after seventy-four, seventy-five I was the one who let you know I was your sorry ever after seventy-four, seventy-five Givin' me more and I'll define 'Cause you're really only after seventy-four, seventy-five Seventy-four, seventy-five Seventy-four, seventy-five Seventy-four, seventy-five |
Who Wrote '74 - '75 [Album Version] By The Connells?
David Connell, Douglas Macmillan, George Huntley, Michael Connell, Stephen Potak, Timothy Harper, William Wimberley Jr.
|
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Gutta: Walk with Me It's Vinnie paz daddy! Jedi mind tricks!…
- Chris Colletti: How Do You Keep the Music Playing? How do you keep…
- Joe Veras: La Pared Y aunque me le pongan vidrios…
- Four Star Mary: Think Summer fields…
- Wolfman Jack: Psychotic Reaction I feel depressed, I feel so bad…