The Connells - '74 '75 Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: '74 '75 by The Connells at LyricsKeeper.com.
'74 '75
| '74 '75 Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For '74 '75 By The Connells?
Got no reason for comin' to me
And the rain runnin' down There's no reason And the same voice comin' to me like it's all slowin' down And believe me I was the one who let you know I was your sorry ever after seventy-four, seventy-five It's not easy Nothin' to say 'cause it's already said It's never easy When I look on in your eyes then I find that I'll do fine When I look on in your eyes then I'll do better I was the one who let you know I was your sorry ever after seventy-four, seventy-five Givin' me more and I'll define 'Cause you're really only after seventy-four, seventy-five Got no reason for comin' to me And the rain runnin' down There's no reason When I look on in your eyes then I find that I'll do fine When I look on in your eyes then I'll do better I was the one who let you know I was your sorry ever after seventy-four, seventy-five Givin' me more and I'll define 'Cause you're really only after seventy-four, seventy-five I was the one who let you know I was your sorry ever after seventy-four, seventy-five Givin' me more and I'll define 'Cause you're really only after seventy-four, seventy-five Seventy-four, seventy-five Seventy-four, seventy-five Seventy-four, seventy-five |
Who Wrote '74 '75 By The Connells?
David Connell, Douglas Macmillan, George Huntley, Michael Connell, Stephen Potak, Timothy Harper, William Wimberley Jr.
|
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Billy Banks & His Orchestra: Bugle Call Rag You're bound to fall for the bugle call;…
- Kath Soucie: Sing Ho for the Life of a Bear (Expotition March) Sing ho for the life of a bear…
- Garrin Benfield: Crazy Love I can hear her heart beat for a thousand miles…
- Paul Buckmaster: Margo's Waltz She said don't worry, baby…
- Paul Gibbs: A Christmas Letter At an antique desk…