The Crests - 16 Candles [from "American Graffiti"] Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 16 Candles [from "American Graffiti"] by The Crests at LyricsKeeper.com.
16 Candles [from "American Graffiti"]
| 16 Candles [from "American Graffiti"] Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 16 Candles [from "American Graffiti"] By The Crests?
Happy Birthday, happy birthday baby
Oh, I love you so Sixteen candles make a lovely light But not as bright as your eyes tonight Blow out the candles Make your wish come true For I'll be wishing that you love me too You're only sixteen but you're my teenage queen You're the prettiest, the loveliest girl I've ever seen Sixteen candles in my heart will glow Forever and ever For I love you so You're only sixteen but you're my teenage queen Oh, you're the prettiest, the loveliest girl I've ever seen Sixteen candles in my heart will glow Forever and ever For I love you so Oh, I love you so |
Who Wrote 16 Candles [from "American Graffiti"] By The Crests?
Luther Dixon, Allyson R. Khent
|
What's The Duration Of The 16 Candles [from "American Graffiti"] By The Crests?The duration of 16 Candles [from "American Graffiti"] is 2:52 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Bob Fraser: How Deep Is the Ocean How much do I love you?…
- Roberto Surace: Joys You're the finest I've ever known, finest I ever…
- Despair: Rust I wish that you were here…
- Jack McVea: Please Love Me I was in love with you baby, honey, before I learned to call your name…
- Moe Daniels: Shake It Fast Shake ya ass, but watch yourself…