The Cure - 2 Late Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 2 Late by The Cure at LyricsKeeper.com.
2 Late
| 2 Late Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 2 Late By The Cure?
So I'll wait for you
Where I always wait Behind the signs that sell the news I'll watch for you like yesterday And hope for you One day that once Spent out on me And up 'til late I search for you Your hat pushed straight Away from me Your measured step Heads up you win Always too late If I could just once catch your eye Invisible against the words That hold you down in solitude And never let you go |
Who Wrote 2 Late By The Cure?
Boris Williams, Laurence Andrew Tolhurst, Porl Thompson, Robert James Smith, Roger O'donnell, Simon Gallup
|
What's The Duration Of The 2 Late By The Cure?The duration of 2 Late is 2:40 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Billy Banks & His Orchestra: Bugle Call Rag You're bound to fall for the bugle call;…
- Kath Soucie: Sing Ho for the Life of a Bear (Expotition March) Sing ho for the life of a bear…
- Garrin Benfield: Crazy Love I can hear her heart beat for a thousand miles…
- Paul Buckmaster: Margo's Waltz She said don't worry, baby…
- Paul Gibbs: A Christmas Letter At an antique desk…