The Cure - 39 Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 39 by The Cure at LyricsKeeper.com.
39
| 39 Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 39 By The Cure?
So the fire is almost out and there's nothing left to burn
I've run right out of thoughts and I've run right out of words As I used them up, I used them up Yeah the fire is almost cold and there's nothing left to burn I've run right out of feeling and I've run right out of world And everything I promised, and everything I tried Yeah everything I ever did I used to feed the fire I used to feed the fire I used to feed the fire I used to feed the fire But the fire is almost out is almost out And there's nothing left to burn No there's nothing left to burn Not even this And the fire is almost dead and there's nothing left to burn I've finished everything And all the things I promised, and all the things I tried Yeah all the things I ever dreamed I used to feed the fire I used to feed the fire I used to feed the fire I used to feed the fire But the fire is almost out Half my life I've been here Half my life in flames Using all I ever had to keep the fire ablaze To keep the fire ablaze To keep the fire ablaze To keep the fire ablaze But there's nothing left to burn No there's nothing left to burn And the fire is almost out There fire is almost out Almost out, almost out Almost out, almost out And there's nothing left to burn |
Who Wrote 39 By The Cure?
Jason Toop Cooper, Perry Bamonte, Robert James Smith, Roger O'donnell, Simon Gallup
|
What's The Duration Of The 39 By The Cure?The duration of 39 is 7:19 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Billy Banks & His Orchestra: Bugle Call Rag You're bound to fall for the bugle call;…
- Kath Soucie: Sing Ho for the Life of a Bear (Expotition March) Sing ho for the life of a bear…
- Garrin Benfield: Crazy Love I can hear her heart beat for a thousand miles…
- Paul Buckmaster: Margo's Waltz She said don't worry, baby…
- Paul Gibbs: A Christmas Letter At an antique desk…