The Darcys - 747s Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 747s by The Darcys at LyricsKeeper.com.
747s
| 747s Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 747s By The Darcys?
The wires came down
And the streetlights suffered As the power went out The radio still chattered I set it by the window To see if it had guts To see if it 747s lift me up So I don't pull you under It comes in short waves But there's still a fighter in me It comes in short waves But there's still a lover in me 747s lift me up So I don't pull you under |
Who Wrote 747s By The Darcys?
David Hurlow, Jason Couse, Michael Leriche, Wes Marskell
|
What's The Duration Of The 747s By The Darcys?The duration of 747s is 3:40 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Billy Banks & His Orchestra: Bugle Call Rag You're bound to fall for the bugle call;…
- Kath Soucie: Sing Ho for the Life of a Bear (Expotition March) Sing ho for the life of a bear…
- Garrin Benfield: Crazy Love I can hear her heart beat for a thousand miles…
- Paul Buckmaster: Margo's Waltz She said don't worry, baby…
- Paul Gibbs: A Christmas Letter At an antique desk…