The Dillinger Escape Plan - 43% Burnt [Live][*] Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 43% Burnt [Live][*] by The Dillinger Escape Plan at LyricsKeeper.com.
43% Burnt [Live][*]
| 43% Burnt [Live][*] Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 43% Burnt [Live][*] By The Dillinger Escape Plan?
I smell that whore
Bring me back Bring me a brick Take my bottle And break it Pour it all out I pushed you too far Self absorb that pity I want to knock you off your horse I just feel it Everything's fine Spit on yourself You're so beautiful Crack and chip off Like the sun won't, shine, down Take your medicine like a champ While that sting can last a million years Self absorb that utopia So bad I just feel it |
Who Wrote 43% Burnt [Live][*] By The Dillinger Escape Plan?
Benjamin Allen Weinman, Dimitri Minakakis
|
What's The Duration Of The 43% Burnt [Live][*] By The Dillinger Escape Plan?The duration of 43% Burnt [Live][*] is 3:51 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Mick Jagger: Dancing in the Street Okay…
- Denise Mangiardi: Don't Explain Hush now don't explain…
- Mal Collier: Ain't Misbehavin' No one to talk with…
- David Ralph: Stardust And now the purple dusk of twilight time…
- Tiny Grimes Sextette: Rocky Mountain Blues I cried last night…