The Dillinger Escape Plan - 43% Burnt Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 43% Burnt by The Dillinger Escape Plan at LyricsKeeper.com.
43% Burnt
| 43% Burnt Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 43% Burnt By The Dillinger Escape Plan?
I smell that whore
Bring me back Bring me a brick Take my bottle And break it Pour it all out I pushed you too far Self absorb that pity I want to knock you off your horse I just feel it Everything's fine Spit on yourself You're so beautiful Crack and chip off Like the sun won't, shine, down Take your medicine like a champ While that sting can last a million years Self absorb that utopia So bad I just feel it |
Who Wrote 43% Burnt By The Dillinger Escape Plan?
Benjamin Allen Weinman, Dimitri Minakakis
|
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Bob Fraser: How Deep Is the Ocean How much do I love you?…
- Roberto Surace: Joys You're the finest I've ever known, finest I ever…
- Despair: Rust I wish that you were here…
- Jack McVea: Please Love Me I was in love with you baby, honey, before I learned to call your name…
- Moe Daniels: Shake It Fast Shake ya ass, but watch yourself…