The Dollyrots - 17 Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 17 by The Dollyrots at LyricsKeeper.com.
17
| 17 Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 17 By The Dollyrots?
No, no
No, no No, no No, no Hey baby, baby Whatcha want? You're calling me Dumb standing around The lunch truck so greedily Hey baby, baby Just another dog I see Rolling in the dirt You're barking up the wrong tree So maybe you're crazy Never get a bone Ooh, you're just too much man for me Yeah, maybe you're crazy Never catch me You can't make me Had enough I've had enough Cat, cat calling And I just don't care Cat, cat calling So I'm out of here No, no, never gonna hear you No, no, never to be near you Never to be near you Hey baby, baby Whatcha want? You're stalking me Bang, bang, you're hammer Caveman sensibilities Hey baby, baby Acting out a fantasy I'll get you so bad You're crying for my sympathy |
Who Wrote 17 By The Dollyrots?
Kelly Ogden, Luis Cabezas
|
What's The Duration Of The 17 By The Dollyrots?The duration of 17 is 2:36 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Bob Fraser: How Deep Is the Ocean How much do I love you?…
- Roberto Surace: Joys You're the finest I've ever known, finest I ever…
- Despair: Rust I wish that you were here…
- Jack McVea: Please Love Me I was in love with you baby, honey, before I learned to call your name…
- Moe Daniels: Shake It Fast Shake ya ass, but watch yourself…