The Hacker - 1982 Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 1982 by The Hacker at LyricsKeeper.com.
1982
| 1982 Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 1982 By The Hacker?
Let's go to the rendez vous
Of the past, me and you Dj plays deja vu As we were in 82 I see your face fade to grey Just wait for the blue monday Imagine you're dancing you're a robot, man machine I just can't get enough I don't want a tainted love I want something from above But don't go Just play me moscow discow Let's go to the rendez vous Of the past, me and you Dj plays deja vu As we were in 82 |
Who Wrote 1982 By The Hacker?
Caroline Herve, Michel Amato
|
What's The Duration Of The 1982 By The Hacker?The duration of 1982 is 3:56 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Bob Fraser: How Deep Is the Ocean How much do I love you?…
- Roberto Surace: Joys You're the finest I've ever known, finest I ever…
- Despair: Rust I wish that you were here…
- Jack McVea: Please Love Me I was in love with you baby, honey, before I learned to call your name…
- Moe Daniels: Shake It Fast Shake ya ass, but watch yourself…