The Hawklords - 25 Years Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 25 Years by The Hawklords at LyricsKeeper.com.
25 Years
| 25 Years Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 25 Years By The Hawklords?
I went to school and I studied
And I got my G.C.E. My City and Guilds and my Sky Diary But it didn't do me no good They didn't like my looks I burnt my books Twenty five years doesn't matter anymore I stand around the streets I lie around the floor looking at the sky I watch the world go by I started out one day And I worked in a factory My mind went blank I needed a battery Didn't do me no good I got the sack My work was slack Twenty five years, twenty five years, twenty five years? 'Cause twenty five years doesn't matter anymore I stand around the streets And lie around the floor Looking at the sky I watch the world go by They say there's life up there in the galaxy The world's in collision There's people with an allergy Twenty five years of social reform Ain't gonna make me change or make me conform Twenty five years, twenty five years, twenty five years Twenty five years of social research and Twenty five years, twenty five years, twenty five years? |
Who Wrote 25 Years By The Hawklords?
Dave Brock
|
What's The Duration Of The 25 Years By The Hawklords?The duration of 25 Years is 5:38 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Bob Fraser: How Deep Is the Ocean How much do I love you?…
- Roberto Surace: Joys You're the finest I've ever known, finest I ever…
- Despair: Rust I wish that you were here…
- Jack McVea: Please Love Me I was in love with you baby, honey, before I learned to call your name…
- Moe Daniels: Shake It Fast Shake ya ass, but watch yourself…