The Hollies - 48 Hour Parole Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 48 Hour Parole by The Hollies at LyricsKeeper.com.
48 Hour Parole
| 48 Hour Parole Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 48 Hour Parole By The Hollies?
I'm gettin out and steppin' in
To somewhere where it's warmer First come will be first served You'd better put in your order Been out in the cold far too long Gonna set the town on fire (fire) If you're not with me you better step aside This boy's out for the kill kickin' higher Oh, forty eight hour parole But I got to be a good boy Oh, forty eight hour parole Toein' the line ain't my style And I ain't looking for trouble I wasn't born, I was carved out of stone So don't try bustin' my bubble Oh, forty eight hour parole But I got to be a good boy Oh, forty eight hour parole I'm gettin' out and steppin' in To somewhere where it's warmer First come will be first served You'd better put in your order Been out in the cold far too long Gonna set the town on fire (fire) If you're not with me you better step aside This boy's out for the kill kickin' higher Oh, forty eight hour parole But I got to be a good boy Oh, forty eight hour parole Oh, forty eight hour parole But I got to be a good boy Oh, forty eight hour parole Oh, forty eight hour parole But I got to be a good boy Oh, forty eight hour parole |
Who Wrote 48 Hour Parole By The Hollies?
Alan Clarke, Tony Hicks, Terry Sylvester
|
What's The Duration Of The 48 Hour Parole By The Hollies?The duration of 48 Hour Parole is 3:34 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Bob Fraser: How Deep Is the Ocean How much do I love you?…
- Roberto Surace: Joys You're the finest I've ever known, finest I ever…
- Despair: Rust I wish that you were here…
- Jack McVea: Please Love Me I was in love with you baby, honey, before I learned to call your name…
- Moe Daniels: Shake It Fast Shake ya ass, but watch yourself…